Papa John's Pizza Introduces New Pizza Flavors and Kiddie Party Packages


My love for pizza and pasta has overcome lengths and spaces. If I wasn't born a Filipino, I think I would've been an Italian because I am raving about their dishes. Though in the States, a friend always talk about how she loves Papa John's because of their pizza. I have tried dining at their SM City North EDSA branch before and I absolutely loved  the Texas Heat, even if I'm not fond of spicy things. That's why when I learned that Papa John's are introducing their new flavors, I just had to try them ASAP.
Before I introduce you to Papa John's newest flavors, we had the classics first. I had one too many filling of their pasta but I being my favorite, I cannot pass to any flavor they serve.

Diablo Burst (Php180)
Carbonara (Php180)
Three Cheese Pasta
The other bloggers' favorite was the Diablo Burst. Probably because it has the right elements of spiciness. I, on the other hand, loved the Three Cheese Pasta. The play of the combined cheese flavor worked for my taste buds. I am definitely ordering this one next time. 

Potato Wedges with Pizza Sauce (Php99)
Their Potato Wedges are love. Dipped in pizza sauce, the flavor of potato suddenly turns differently good. It's like eating fries and pizza in one.  

Chicken Drumettes (Php229/6 pieces )
 Papa John's Chicken Drumettes are paired with marinara sauce. It's sweet and their chicken is very tender.

Tuscan Six Cheese

Papa John's Pizza proudly presents its newest flavors in pizza, first, the Tuscan Six Cheese. It is made of Mozzarella, Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, Provolone and Fontina. It is also topped with Italian herb seasonings so it brings out the flavor of this pizza goodness.    


John's Favorite
If you can't get enough of cheese and a lot of toppings, then the John's Favorite is for you. It is made up of six delicious cheese with pepperoni and sausage. I believe the meat lovers would probably make this their favorite. 

Looking for a venue to celebrate your kid's birthday? They now have these awesome party packages for kids and your guests. First, you have to choose from 6 different themes:



See how easy it is to hold a hassle-free party for your children? Party reservations are now accepted at any of Papa John’s 14 outlets located at: Robinsons Galleria Veranda, University Mall Taft Avenue, Greenhills, Brick Road, Sta. Lucia Mall, Tomas Morato, BF Homes Parañaque, Fairview, Megamall, SM North EDSA, Greenbelt, Waltermart Sucat, Jupiter St. Makati Ave., Arnaiz Ave. and Visayas Ave. For more information, you can visit their website at www.papajohns.com.ph or LIKE their Facebook Page. You can also follow them at Twitter via @PapaJohnsPhil and Instagram at @papajohnsphil.  For deliveries, their hotline is 887-7272 (PAPA).

Post a Comment

0 Comments