Kim Chiu and Xian Lim Stars in Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo


Oh no, I should have known, "FRIENDZONED", bakit 'di ka crush ng crush mo? - Zia Quizon's song repeats over and over my head as I remember my childhood crush. I was an ugly duckling. I don't find myself cute, I had bangs until second year high school and I tried asking this dreamboat to answer my slambook. That is why this July 31, I would definitely line-up in the nearest cinema to watch the first big-screen team-up of Kim Chiu and Xian Lim, adapted from Ramon Bautista's best selling book, "Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo".

The Gardo-Sandy-Alex love triangle
I was present during the Bloggers' Conference of this Star Cinema's 20th Anniversary movie. This story is about a brainy and ugly duckling employee, Sandy Veloso (Kim Chiu) who was dumped by her boyfriend Gardo (Kean Cipriano). During her depressing moments, her new boss, Alex Prieto (Xian Lim) made a deal to help him run the recording company while he teaches her the game of dating and relationships, so she can get back with Gardo. 


The trailer alone is so funny, and I bet everyone can relate to this movie. And hey, this is the first time we'll be seeing Kim Chiu doing a full comedy so let's brace ourselves out to more laughter and know the answers why "hindi ka crush ng crush mo".

Cast includes Kean Cipriano, Diane Medina, Jojit Lorenzo, Ryan Boyce, Lilia Cuntapay, Tonton Gutierrez and Ramon Bautista - the author of the book himself. The movie is written by Carmi Raymundo from It Takes a Man and a Woman, and directed by Blockbuster Director Bb. Joyce Bernal.


See you in cinemas this July 31! Bakit Hindi ka Crush ng Crush Mo will definitely tickle your funny bones, so watch this and fall in love with the Most Popular Loveteam today. 

To know the latest updates about Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo, visit www.starcinema.com.ph, their Facebook Page and Twitter

Post a Comment

0 Comments