Intimate Dinner at Chef Gusto's Pizza, Pasta Plus


When we were invited at the Gastro Chef event, we weren't so sure where Chef Gusto's Pizza, Pasta, Plus is located so we had to walk using the iPad's map. Good thing it was just located at the corner of Salcedo and Benavidez Street, so we didn't have a hard time finding this quaint yet special place. I fell in love with its intimate interiors but most especially, I was more enthralled by the food that was served to us that night. 

The menu of Chef Gusto's Pizza, Pasta, Plus is especially designed by Executive Chef Panos Georgopoulos. Coming from Greece, the dishes that he prepares are always fresh and believes that there should be portions for everybody. I'd also have to agree that their prices are down to earth and worth your every peso. 


We had this bread for appetizer. I was so fond of the spread because it isn't bland, nor too strong for its texture. I think I had three of these before I could move on to my pizza. 


They served us Grilled Mediterranean Marinated Chicken (Php290) next. It is served with fries of Pilaf rice. You'd actually know that this is healthy because they're grilled, instead of fried. This is also good for sharing.


This is the small version of their Extremely Meaty Pizza. This is made of mozzarella cheese, sausage, burger meat, bacon and ham. Its 18" inch original size is priced at Php780.


Since we ordered wine, the cheese platter selection is a perfect combination. We had five kinds of cheeses and I just can't get enough of them


The cheese pie has a special surprise inside. Its like they stuffed a pizza. And you know me, I can't get enough of them so I still had this one in spite of having the meaty one earlier.


Among the dishes, the Traditional Gourmet Sausage (Php410) is a bestseller for my friend Krystle. This is served with three different dips and fries. 


What we enjoyed the most is the homemade chocolates that Chef Panos prepared for us. Unlike other chocolates, this thing of beauty isn't so sweet, yet very creamy once you've tasted it. These brought out the kid in all of us. 

Maddie, Chef Panos and Krystle
Good food, great company, and absolutely the best wine selections - that I couldn't ask for more. If you want pizza, pasta and more, visit Chef Gusto's at the Ground Floor Concord Building, 200 Benavidez corner Salcedo Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati City.


Post a Comment

0 Comments