Dress Haul at Forever 21



Working near Megamall has its perks. Mine is going to Forever 21 during a lunch time. This afternoon, my friend Kara and I did a little shopping to reward ourselves for having a stressful week. I must say that I am a happy, happy girl after going back to the office. Here is my little dress haul at my favorite place:



I first saw this black dress with a ruffled top and fell in love. Because it is proven a dozen of times that black makes you thin, I immediately got hold of this beauty. But more surprisingly, the large size is too big for me. I thank my stressful stars that in F21, I am one size smaller. So this one goes in the shopping bag then and there.


After a lot of contemplating, I got this teal tube dress for less than Php500. Its a steal because some of my dresses with the same cut costs more than the one I purchased. And because I'm petite, this short length dress didn't make me feel as if I'm wearing a long top. So two new dresses and my closet is happy again.

Forever 21 at Mall of Asia opens this July 27. Are you as excited as I am? I, for one, has big expectations on their opening collection. I hope they'd have great items just like Megamall's. See you there!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. wow ang lapit mo nga talaga kung may time ka pa to go to f21 during lunch break :D swerte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yez! Super lapit lang talaga. Pero if I'm on a budget, mahirap magresist! :D

      Delete
  2. haha same pala tayong malapit sa megamall ang work.. pero mas malapit ako sa rob hehe ^_^

    nice dress ^^, may phobia ako jan sa forever 21 after namin pumasok jan ni GF haha! nabutas bulsa ko jan.

    -New Follower lang ako ^^,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naku, isa pang delikadong place ang rob! Maraming stores hehehe. Im grateful na malapit lang ang Mega, as for Shang naman, thankful that they are more pricey so I couldn't buy anything there :P


      Thanks for the follow! I really appreciate your visit to my blog :D

      Delete

Share your stories with me