The Body Shop's Love Your Body Makeover Workshop

Love Your Body with these workshops!
Valentines Day might be over, but making yourself pretty and blooming for the world to see, is a never ending process. That's why when my friend, Helen, asked me to go the The Body Shop's Love Your Body Workshop, I immediately signed myself up to know the basics of applying make-up. And boy, do I learned a LOT! :)




Before we started The Body Shop's staff made sure that we follow the 5-step skin prep, that is using cleanser, toner, eye serum, face serum and lastly, the moisturizer. I never knew that these are all important for skin care. As a bonus, they also made us try their latest product, the Nutriganics Drops of Youth. It is used for anti-aging and for us to have smoother skin. Definitely a must have in your make-up stash.



We were introduced to Isai, one of TBS's award-winning make-up artists. Doing a step-by step approach, she first taught us how to conceal lines and dark spots using Shiso BB Cream. I also loved how she made the dark lines under my eyes disappear. Oh, and I adore their brushes! They're soft and easy to use.

These are the products used from The Body Shop to achieve my look. :)










Good news to you pretty ladies! The Body Shop is having FREE Make-over sessions this February 18 and 19 at  The Body Shop Rockwell and Shangri-la. To know more about this event, visit and LIKE their Facebook Page and pre-register.  

With Helen :)
Thanks The Body Shop, Ms. Ninna, Isai and Helen for the invite to this great event!

Post a Comment

0 Comments