Everytime is Tea Time at Bon Appetea

Bon Appetea suits my appetite
Since I started trying to eat (and drink) healthy, milk teas are a thing of joy for me. Not only because its yummy, they're also made of organic ingredients. During our Blogger Manila Year-End Meetup, Jonel introduced Marj and I to Bon Appetea at Strata, Ortigas.

Bestsellers

What I loved about Bon Appetea was despite its quaint space at Strata 2000, they have a lot of selections to choose from. And they don't limit to a single flavor, their mixes are love. I first tried the large Wintermelon Tea with Cheese Foam (Php110). It was actually soothing because of the cheese flavor, plus the Pearl Topper (Php10) was a perfect addition.   

My Blueberry Yogurt Tea!
After trying the Foam Blend, I then ordered the Blueberry Yogurt Tea (Php70, 16oz.). It was a perfect sweet and sour taste that I actually wanted another one. Their other flavors for Yogurt Teas are Passion Fruit, Mango, Kiwi and Lemon. To set them apart from other milk tea places, Bon Appetea also serves hot teas. 

For my last tea, I tried Fire and Ice, a combination of Ceylon tea, strawberry, kiwi and aloe. The taste was good but I was expecting a sweet one. I guess I enjoyed the Yogurt tea among the teas I've consumed. I just hope they'd open a nearer branch at Megamall so I could regularly buy more from them.

Bon Appetea branches are located at Strata 2000 in Ortigas, Betterliving in Paranaque, P. Campa in Espana and Mendiola. To know more about them, you may visit their Facebook Page or follow them on Twitter.

Post a Comment

0 Comments