Lego Exhibits at SM Mall of Asia to Promote Philippine Tourism


I'm a child at heart. And when I saw the Lego Exhibit yesterday at MOA, I was floored. Especially when they featured the different tourist spots in the Philippines. Way to go to promote Pinoy Tourism! And its fabulous that they made these places from Lego blocks.



I can't wait to travel around the Philippines because of thuis exhibit. I have visited some of the spots, while the others are yet to be discovered. Maybe, in a few months or years, I'm not sure. But I want to.. so bad! :)

Visayas Region
Paoay Church in Laoag
Batanes
Vigan
Fort Santiago
SM Mall of Asia
El Nido, Palawan
Crocodile Farm, Palawan
Tawi-Tawi
St. James Church
Davao City
Bukidnon
Iloilo City
Pearl Farm, Davao
San Juanico Bridge
Mayon, Albay
How about you guys? Have you been to all these amazing Pinoy places already? This Lego exhibit runs from August 12-27, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Thank you for posting LEGO PILIPINAS, TARA NA! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your stories with me