Hearts All Over the World Tonight



HAPPY 15th MONTHSARY TO US! :)

A year ago, we could have been not celebrating our July monthsary if I permit myself to be taken away by our situation. See, Jeff and I are worlds apart. Not like Aladdin and Princess Jasmine type of story, but more of a Romeo and Juliet without the complications of warring families. And honestly, I'm waiting for our dilemma to finally be over so my happy ever after could finally come. I just hope it'll be soon.

After fifteen months, I'm still happy with him. Despite his bestfriend drama, past romances, my ex-boyfriend hangups, were still surviving day by day. Sometimes, I keep thinking if life would be easier if I stayed away, but then I'd have no rhyme and reason to live. I would have shoulda, woulda, couldas every day of my life.

They say the best is yet to come. And I've always believe that God doesnt give us something we could not handle as long as were together. He says that if we couldn't be together in the future, at least he made me closer to God. Though I know that someday, this world would give a place for us to be together forever and ever.

Cheers to us By! Thank you for the rollercoaster ride of our every day love story. I so love you! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Happy monthsary, Ria and Jeff! Stay in love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen! You too :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your stories with me