X-streme Xcitement: X-Men First Class


I grew up watching X-Men cartoons. With three boys in the house, (my cousins EJ and Edrian and brother Lester), it couldnt be helped if I was outvoted on what to watch in the boob tube. But at that time, I was not that interested in action series so all I could identify is Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm and Beast. As for the rest, it is all foreign to me or I might have forgotten them altogether.

Last Friday, Nuffnang and Hapee treated the bloggers for a first class experience that is X-Men First Class. Why did they chose the movie? Both companies provide FIRST CLASS service to its clients. With Nuffnang, being the number one blog advertiser, we all felt as first class s we can get in terms of the ads that were placed in our blogs, the contests that they held and the many events that they provide.

As for Hapee, nothing beats FIRST CLASS Maximum Flouride Protection with their new FRESH and COOL White with Cool Tech 10. Now you can flash your "Ngiting First Class" with confidence.

Now on to the movie, X-Men First Class portrays the beginnings of the mutants we all loved. Professor X was once Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) and Magneto was Erik Lensherr (Michael Fassbender), taking their time to discover their powers and even avenging their childhood. While both of them are trying to stop Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon) with Azazel (Jason Flemyng), Emma Frost (January Jones) and Riptide (Álex González) in his team. Because of his evil plan of putting out the greatest threat the world has ever known, Xavier and Lensherr tried to track down their own kind. Hence Xavier trained his team, consisting of Mystique/Raven (Jennifer Lawrence), Angel Salvadore (Zoë Kravitz), Hank McCoy/Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Armando Muñoz/Darwin (Edi Gathegi), Alex Summers/Havok (Lucas Till) and Sean Cassidy / Banshee (Caleb Landry Jones).


As their journey to being special creatures were recognized, others were blinded by power and a stronger company. But will their newly found abilities be enough for a professional scientist that is Shaw? Watch X-Men First Class and witness the moment that changed the world.

X-Men First Class was superb! The storyline, the action scenes, the special effects and the suspense it gives its viewers were all perfect. I just wish that I knew the whole X-Men history, but I'm glad the boyfriend got some of them covered. I loved the beginning of the story, because it was touching. This movie is best enjoyed by X-Men fans and even kids (Well except for the Emma Frost bed scene with the old guy :P). X-Men First Class is directed by Matthew Vaughn under 20th Century Fox.

Thanks Nuffnang and Hapee for the invite to this special screening.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I went to the screening din! :)

    By the way, I followed your blog. I hope you can follow me back! :)

    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bec! Followed you too. :) Aww, sayang, sana we've known each other before na so I can meet you there. Di bale, next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your stories with me