I Can Hear the Drum-sticks: Chicken Charlie


Last Monday, the boyfriend and I thought of eating out before he could drop me home. Figured, we have to reward ourselves, him on his first day of school again, (Yes, painting walls of his classroom, which he hated, by the way) and I, just because I was on a diet during our feast day. (Hallelujah!)


Passing by our usual route, I saw Chicken Charlie, which one of my blogger friends told me, that they have these delicious garlic chicken. So I asked boyfriend to dine there instead.

Chicken Charlie's recipe is quite a hit in New York and Korea. They use the double-frying technique - that is, frying the chicken without using breading until it turns crispy, yet tender and meaty on the inside. They also use only 100% natural oil so it doesn't contain trans-fat and is less greasy. Now I can finally eat chicken, including its skin without having to feel guilty about gaining weight.

We ordered the Combo of 2 Drumsticks and 2 Wings with a combination of soy-garlic and spicy chicken. The boyfriend also got Charlie's Bowl (Php59), chicken strips brushed with signature soy-garlic sauce and served with steamed rice.

The verdict? I will be a regular Chicken Charlie follower from now on! :) Chicken Charlie is healthy for the body and really yummy at the same time. Its just my kind of meal! I can't wait for my next visit. Plus their staff is really accommodating that I sure am coming back for more.

Chicken Charlie is located at 808 Banawe St. Barangay Sienna, Quezon City. To know more about them, visit their website at http://www.chickencharlie.net/ or LIKE their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/chickencharliephilippines.



Post a Comment

0 Comments