New Age Korean: Koryo


Koryo is my Korean fix :)

One day at SM North EDSA Skydome, one stall sells Garlic Potatoes and makes everyone taste it for free. I thought it seems good, garlicky but sweet at the same time. And that's when I discovered KORYO, the new age of Korean Barbeque.


Cozy and spacious. Just my kind of place.

Entering Koryo, this fusion restaurant was pristine and cozy. It was too white and clean. I actually felt relaxed at the same time. I never thought that a restaurant like this could be possible at Skydome since it is known for late night drinking sessions to few people.


Beef and Chicken Combo

We had the Beef and Chicken Combo (P195) first. I enjoyed how their beef is so tender. And since the meal is for two people already, four side dishes come in hand. Boyfriend can't get enough of the sauces they served. It really brought out the flavor of the beef and chicken.


Side dishes are love

Tofu and healthy

Talk about healthy! Koryo has side dishes for only P55. But ours is included in the combo. But should you want more, a "scrumptious mix of sweet, spice and everything nice" is served as a side dish. Choose from: Garlic Potato, Glass noodles, Tofu, Green Beans, Okra, Kangkong, Broccoli, Kim Chi, Bean Sprouts, Steam eggs, Koryo Spring Roll, Macaroni Salad, Shredded Squid (which is super spicy that I gave up), Daikon, Watercress or Cucumber. Now, how cool is that?

BBQ Chicken

For my "solo" meal, I had the BBQ Chicken (P95). It definitely suits my love for chicken. I think I can have this everyday and not get tired at all.

We will be back for more. That's for sure :)

Even though I havent tasted all there is in Koryo, I would definitely come back for more. Its healthy and yummy. It definitely suits my lifestyle now. Oh, and didnt I tell you? Koryo also serves Snow Beer for gimik nights. Just shows that whatever lifestyle you have, they can adapt to your tastebuds.

Koryo is located at Unit 12, Sky Garden, SM City North EDSA. You may contact them at (02) 409-9038.


Post a Comment

0 Comments