We Had to Say Goodbye

The sweetest memories has the most painful thorns. We should've, could've, would've, but you chose to play this game. You taught me a lot of things I never thought possible. You made me your princess, only to get it back afterwards. I may have loved you, and I know I'd always will, but this is far too complicated for us. I know its unnecessary to have ideals. The perfect guy does not exist. The perfect man isnt possible. Because there isnt. But I needed someone real. I needed someone I could trust. Someone who looks straight in my eyes and tells me the truth. Someone who is not afraid to share his past. Someone who is not coward to start a relationship based on truth.

In the future, I will find someone like you. Someone caring, someone loving, but real. He may not amount to the the love you have shown me for the past month, but I know that when he tells me everything, he is not faking every single detail about his life. That I will have the courage to believe him because I love him so much.

Thanks for the memories...I will never ever forget them. I promised you before that I will never forget you too. I love you. I still do, but I had to let go because I can't bear hurting other people. I can't see myself sharing a love that is meant only for me and for my future family. My parents never deprived me of anything. And I have to be grateful for the things that they sacrificed for me. And I know that they only want the best for me. If not perfect, at least someone I could only get for myself. I have a long way ahead of me. I am young, I will meet a lot of people. I will have friends who will stand up for me, but most especially, I will have that someone who is right for me.

If we only lived in the same time, in the same instance, I know we'd be together. But its impossible now to turn the hands of time. That cannot be dealt. Maybe in a different lifetime. But not now. Not this moment. I'm just here to be your friend, but the pain will always be there.

It pains to see that even in the few days that weve built our future together, they could not be possible. They are like dead stars. Fading in a blackhole.

I love you, and you know I'd always will. You're still going to be that most important person in my life who changed me when everyone doesnt want to believe I can. And I'll always be thankful for that.

But for now, I guess a goodbye is just proper to thank you for the memories that we had. What we had was real. What we had was one of the best moments in my life. I'd always love you By, and maybe, just maybe in the next lifetime, we could continue our story again...

Post a Comment

0 Comments