Why Have I Been Born A Little Late?


I so love Barney Stinson! (Neil Patrick Harris) I mean, I adore Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and Lily Aldrin (Alyson Hannigan), but Barney is the best. He delivers the best lines, he makes you want to hate him when he seems super insensitive, but you just love his antics, especially when he were in love with....not spoiling anyone who haven't been past that episode yet. :P

Everytime I tell the older folks about How I Met Your Mother Series, they would immediately tell me about Doogie Howser. So I definitely didn't know a thing about "Doogie" or whoever the hell he is, so I made a little research about it. And young Neil Harris is just so adorable. :P

Hey Doctor!

Since I was just four years old at 1989, there isn't any possibility that I have come up to see the series. But I am definitely searching for it this weekend. Neil Harris has a way to make you laugh so hard, even by just looking at his face. And he doesn't even have to be ugly just so to make his audience heckle.

So anyway, this is Doogie Howser, M.D.'s plot line from IMDb.com

Doogie is no ordinary teenager, he is a doctor. As smart as they come, he has been a doctor since the age of fourteen. But it's not because you are highly intelligent that you don't have the same feelings toward life. He is constantly torn between a life of teenage fun with his buddy Vinny, and a more serious and quiet life practicing medicine.

Now I'm really hooked! Being someone so addicted with American Series (oh wait, even Korean and Chinese, to boot), I just have to see this one. I hope I can scour one at Quiapo.

So SUIT UP! DVD hunting tomorrow, just because Barney is Legen...wait for it... DARY!

Post a Comment

0 Comments