Ive Got A Feeling!

That tonight's gonna be a good good night. :)

Ive decided to embrace my destiny. No more drama, no more crying. I have to move forward and not let a simple text scare me away from it. I will try not to be stupid anymore, if my heart permits me to be. I dont want to waste my life anymore because I have to start NOW. :)

This book, THE SECRET changed how I think now. I now know how much I really worth. That if I really believe in the law of attraction, I would be able to get what I deserve. And so far, I am beginning to. It actually doesnt have to be rocket science. And besides, it dawned to me that only I have the power to take away the negative things in my life.

My favorite quote in the book is "Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things." You see, I accept everything that's happening in my life now as a challenge. A challenge for me to move and get myself the uncomplicated life I'm in now. Because I deserve the best things in life. I deserve to be loved by a person who knows what he really wants. I will build my future with someone who has actually the balls to choose how he wants to live, the good or the bad.

And please, no more stress. Ive had enough already. I cannot take the blaming part anymore because Ive given all of me. The question now is, will you be willing to start anew? Because I am, and I will have it. :)

Hope everyone gets their own power to see the law of attraction too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments