June na pala..

Seriously, I thought I'm still lurking in May. Maybe because I started vacation early, and it ended early for me. And June is my most dreaded month. See, I still come early for work...for now. So yeah, I'm worried that June will end my "earliest" reign in our department or something like that.

************************************

June is also for weddings! And although I'm not gonna be married anytime soon, I am for love and happy endings. :)

Facebook is just so funny sometimes. Said I'm gonna be married in 2010, but I'll be married by 23. Hahaha. Whatever FB. :P

*********************************************

I have my favorite sites in Tumblr. Well, I adore tumblr nowadays, but having numerous blogs can be tedious. But I love how they post mini-blogs in it and still be quite interesting. Its like blogging without so much effort.

And now I so love fashion blogs. And I wanna learn how to sew. :P And I wanna be in Tim Gunn's guide to style. hahaha.

**********************************************

Work is <3.

We will be having this new promo and stuff. I can't wait to be part of it. I just wish that we'll be briefing somewhere far. *crosses fingers* Wish ko lang. :P. But really, I wanna be part of something that big. This Monday, we'll be going on a photoshoot. *Excited*

Anyhoo, this is just my first half of June. Hope it'll be exciting on the next. haha.

Smoochies! :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments