One Week Madness..

I guess I haven't blogged (in a sense of that word) for a week. I have been too busy with just about everything else. Really. And even though it is a weekend, it still isn't enough for me to catch up on writing. So here's a recap of the (last) week.

MONDAY:

Catching Robert Langdon at Glorietta Cinema 3! :P

Movie night! I loved Angels and Demons. But as I have said in the reviews, too many changes were made. Too many messed up names and too many messed up scenes that rather damaged the essence of the story in the book. As Sir Hec said, "Buti nalang hindi ko sha binasa kasi yung mga book readers, paglabas sa movie laging daming comments!". So the verdict? I still look up to the book version. Because the Vatican did not give Langdon the last copy of Galileo's book, instead, he got the Illuminati Diamond as a reward. :P And that's what I REALLY WANTED TO SEE! Seriously.

TUESDAY:

Chuck and Blair, Chuck and Blair whoooo! *grins sooo wide*

A not-so-busy day but also ending up for me to be so plakda afterwards. Oh, but I was so happy that night because Gossip Girl's finale is soooo good with Blair and Chuck. :) Bad news, Season 3 airs on August 31. What a teaser that is. :P

WEDNESDAY:

That is where I used to work, taken inside my (current) boss' empty room. :D

My first month in RCBC Savings Bank. Yay! I was so giddy for no reason at all. Well, just the fact that I survived first month. So I hope to do well in the following months...

THURSDAY:

Hon and I's Third Anniversary! Whoop-de-doo!

Thursday is a LOVE day, especially for myself and Hon. After the past year, travelling together, making special moments, discovering our quirks and surpassing trials (can we say detractors?), WE HAVE SURVIVED.

And even though we do not have the perfect relationship, I am hoping that this will last forever and ever. And if anyone tries to declare war with me again regarding this, BRING IT ON. hahaha. :P

FRIDAY:

One of my super hectic days. Really. Felt like superwoman this day. Because we will be having the auction the day after this, I had to make sure that last minute preparations are smoothly delivered. Good thing the ROPA group decided to go on ocular mode during the morning so Miss Rose and I didnt have to go there after office. After work, I met up with my family to go to EDSA Shangrila Hotel where my cousin and his family were checked in. Apparently, they will be going to Disneyland. *gushes*. So envious. hahaha. :P

Xzeno = Love :)

So anyhoo, I was preparing for Xzeno's Party of the century for like a month, so we could all go to Embassy Superclub because Kstin specifically requested for it. We were all in the guest list when the bouncers didnt let our three companions in because they dont have Valid IDs, whereas some foreigners only presented ONE ID and they all went in without putting a fight. Kstin even tried paying for the three but still to no avail, they still couldnt go in. Hello Justice! I feel so bad because I have been looking forward to that day and they ruined it for me. Seriously. So we just went to Pier One. No dress codes, no Identification cards required and so and so. But still, we were all yearning for Emba because we were so close to partying there already (we actually went in already for heart's sakes!). But anyway, I guess we have to try again next time.

Good thing they were all okay with that. I guess what's important is were all together and spending time with Kstin again. :P

Got home at 2AM. Thanks to Hon, Deo and his trusty car. I got here safe and sound. hehe.

SATURDAY:

Auction Day. Since I am working at Marketing Department specifically in Loans, I had to wake up early to make sure that the venue is all set up, the bidders and officemates have enough breakfast for the auction, check the sound system, powerpoint, backdrop, ads, etc. It was stressful but fun. I am really happy because Miss Rose helped me. BIGTIME. I would be so lost without her.

And I am officially a lucky charm now. Sold properties went higher. So cool. :P

SUNDAY:

We welcome Baby Gabriel Inigo to the world!

BFF Maro's first baby, Gabriel Inigo is born last Saturday, so we went to Mary Johnston today to visit her and her baby. I have a new inaanak! hehehe.

She said she didnt have a rough time during her labor. LUCKY HER! hehehe. And I am so happy for her. Sobrang fulfilled na yung life niya. She has a successful career, a very loyal husband, and now a baby boy. Baby girl nalang. hehe :P

********************************

So that's all for now. haha. As if naman konti yun. :P

Till the next blog! Have a nice week everyone! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments