And It's All Worth It

Amen saying FINALLY?!? Chuck and Blair is soooo cute together. And they're not fighting anymore. And it seems Blair finally got everything she wants. While Chuck looked like he already changed from scheming to a dashing gentleman. And look at the flowers he's holding. So cool. :P

..Definitely fangurling again. But this made up from the bad vibes I had this morning. :P

***************************

Speaking of fangurling, I am so a fan of Freida Pinto and Dev Patel of Slumdog Millionaire now. I talk about it with everyone 24/7. I urged Hon to watch it. Let me say that it was the last movie I would be watching because it has full of action in it, but I thrived for the story itself. The setting gave us the perfect taste of India, where gangsters and slums exist.

The plot was intense and believable. You could see the sincerity of the characters. You wouldn't cry buckets of tears but you will be moved in a different way. You will hate the detractors because you will still side with the main character, and in the end, his efforts were all worth it.

****************************************

Blogging before breakfast is unusual. haha.

Have to go. Later peeps! :P

Post a Comment

0 Comments