Fitting to a Tee

Sometimes, you just wish for the sense of belongingness. In ones family, or in a group of friends, you cant help but wonder if everything is real, or everything would be real.

This afternoon, I went with Hon to Andi’s baptism. Well, I was actually late so I just had to catch the reception. Anyhow, Sophia, his niece was totally ignoring me. Maybe because of the fact that we haven’t seen each other for a month’s time now. Its been two years and I still feel like an alien to them. Not that in an ignored kind of way, but on how his cousins look stunning. Though I don’t really want to sparkle or anything, I just feel so glad that they don’t look down on me or anything. That no matter how they all shine, I still feel like I fit in.

Come to think of it, I may be in a mess sometimes, but someone out there is willing to understand how crazy I am or how (sometimes) pathetic I can be. Hahaha.
*****************************

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY..

Hon and I went to Divi after the baptism. It has been a long time since we did that. Were supposed to buy flats but I ended up to a bag instead. Priorities Ria, priorities. But I also promised myself that I’ll splurge once that fund I’ve been waiting comes up. And Christmas is coming. Gawd, I really have to save up.

Gotta go now. Catch me up tomorrow.

Muah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments