Sunday's Best

When we were younger, it is always taught at home and school that we should dress up our best outfits when we go to church. For one, my Mom would always tell us that before we strut our new dress to everyone, we should be able to let God see it first.

Sadly, it is not applicable for anyone these days. Last Sunday, I saw a guy wearing a shirt, with Katrina Halili wearing the skimpiest swimsuit Ive ever seen (or was it Iwa Moto's?, Im not that sure) but not the point, I mean, doesnt he know that he's at church or would hear mass that time? Or doesnt he even have the plainest shirt? I know, its kind of disappointing. Im not that conservative either, but a church is still a sacred place. He couldve dressed right just for that day right? At least have some decency facing God.

****************************

Im moving out of my comfort zone. Or at least I think I am. I must admit that it will be very difficult, considering that I am a very touchy-feely person, but I have to be independent to really know what I really want. Or if time and space could let me belong with the future.

Im crying inside, and they dont even know it. hahaha.

I have to live for me. And not for anyone else. Selfish as it may be, but sometimes, I have to be firm to myself. Or it will be the end of me.

I have to learn to forgive and forget. Because it forever haunts me. And some people continue haunting me.

..But your smile is Tatooed on my mind. I just never thought I would feel this way.

I wish I could try some more. Or maybe I hoped you would fight for me. That you would tell me that Im wrong and this will be the biggest mistake I will ever make.

****************************

Well, at least I have the memories to look at. And it was the best in my life...

Post a Comment

0 Comments