Okay lang ako. Damn.

Okay, so I was still fine this afternoon. I was still having my Kung Fu Panda hungovers until I got this message from my email:

"Congratulations Ria Hazel C. Lumandog!

You have won for yourself two (2) movie tickets to the advance screening of MADE OF HONOR on Monday, June 16, 2008 at The Podium Cinemas 1 & 2 (7:30pm) and a gift certificate (P250 worth of service) and 5-10% discount coupon from Urban Spa.

Please claim your prize from June 13 to 16, 2008 during these hours:
Friday, June 13 (until 10:00pm)
Saturday and Sunday, June 14-15 (3:00pm to 10:00pm) Monday, June 16 (7:00am to 5:00pm)"

SO WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY? June 16! What time is it already? 5:00 PM. Sayang talaga. Actually, it would be okay for me if I wasn't looking forward to see it, but Ive been waiting for it to shown. AND ITS PATRICK DEMPSEY, for pete's sake! Kamusta naman yun? Pwede bang magwala? LOL.

Wanna know why Im frustrated? Because Ive finally won in something I really really like, but then I didnt even got the chance to enjoy it. Hon consoled me by telling that we would watch it together, but its not the same. I mean, I waited for the results and all. TAPOS BIGLANG GANUN?!? Waaah!

Anyhoo, there's nothing I could do anymore. Other than sulking, I have to live my life and let go. Sayang lang talaga yung effort. Maybe its not really for me. But when you think about it, luck is finally getting to me. I mean, I never won contests before, or I got lousy giveaways, but now, I feel like I was picked anywhere, like the Belle De Jour raffle and the Indiana Jones movie where I answered a question and won a shirt and all. It just feels soooo sad. SRSLY!

*************************

Moving on, I watched Sex and the City last night through the wonders of piracy. Because we didnt have the chance to see it on the big screen, I just opted for the cheap copy. I LURVED their dresses, and Carrie's SHOES!!! But it was sad because Big left her at the altar. Stupid. After all these years! Bleep. But I haven't finished the movie pa talaga. I was too tired because Hon and I went mall hopping just to see Kung Fu Panda. From MOA to Greenbelt, we finally settled in G4. Loser mode. :D

Tonight, Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte and I have a date. Will continue watching it na talaga. Too bad I was too tired so I just slept without finishing it. I dunno, it might even surprise me in the end. Hopefully.

***************************

The rain is falling hard right now. I know it sympathizes with me. Hehehehe.

Bye bye na. Wala na ko sa mood. Later! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments