Slow Me Down

...My head and my heart are colliding, chaotic
Pace of the world
I just wish I could stop it
Try to appear like I've got it together
I'm falling apart

Actually, here is the whole song by Emmy Rossum:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/scroller/heart.swf?lyricid=2147451386" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="240" height="210" name="scroll" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
http://www.metrolyrics.com/slow-me-down-lyrics-emmy-rossum.html" title="Slow Me Down Lyrics">Slow Me Down Lyrics

Somehow, I feel like falling apart already. I mean, how could you anyone change when you know you couldn't even change yourself? So it goes by saying that change is for those who are wholeheartedly willing to. The hardest part is, when you feel inferior of the things that are just said. That it breaks your heart to know you could never be like that. Like you're just ready to fall apart. Just like that.

And the worse part is, no matter how hard you try that it is not really hurting you, you're just shattered. That you could never really depend on anyone but yourself.

AYOKO NA!!!

********************************

Look at how the month of May is doing to me. Honestly, May is my breakup with a relationship month. And because I was used to it, breaking up is finding ways for me to mess up again. Okay, this is really serious. Let's talk about Francis. He was the first serious boyfriend I ever had. He was the one to rescue me from being in love of girls (yes, sometimes its normal for an exclusive school) Then on the seventh month of our relationship, May 6 to be exact, he said he had fallen out of love of me already. Shoot.

Second was JayEm. Well, it was a different story. I broke up with him because its not working out, But that was the last days of May. Ironically.

Lastly was with Marlon. Before he could go back to where he is from, we broke up, and that is like the first week of May.

So May for me is dreadful. But its Hon and I's Anniversary month, and so far, my curse hasn't been there to haunt me yet. Although I have been moody, dramatic, suspicious and clumsy lately, for me to cause another breakup.

He said I don't trust him. I beg to disagree. ITS NOT HIM I DISTRUST. Its the good for nothing EXES I hate. FOR REAL!

*****************************

So please, I beg of you to back off. SRSLY.

Post a Comment

0 Comments