Dashing and Dreamy..

I have a new mantra for the next year. Its gonna be tough and definitely a little rough, but I will refrain from sidetracking starting now. Not tomorrow, not next week. I'm sure about it now. :D Plus I have to think of other people's feelings now because its either I'm too sensitive or insensitive. Either way, I'm not that prone to change. I just wanted everything to be better. I would also stop procrastinating. I'm always the princess of that. Lazy brat. LOL.

****************************

Had dinner with the team last Friday. It was a sudden thing because they keep on rescheduling it based on CorPlan. Anyhow, the foods are uber yummy and I had sushi overload once again. Hon Hon was so envious that night. But the good thing is, the dinner made everyone in the team more closer. And since there are new people in it, we discovered their personalities more, like how Aprelle couldn't stop talking or Clem gives her food to Ate Che, and how generous Sir Melan is to foot half of the bill. Hahahaha.

Speaking of parties,HR 's making me go to Divi this afternoon to do the decorations on Wednesday. Eversince they saw me doing different stuffs regarding design, times like these happen. So weird. But its okay considering that I wont have a hard time going home. LOL.

******************************

Went to Mall of Asia last Saturday to buy Secret Santa's baby a gift, or rather two gifts. We were also supposed to watch Hitman, but it isn't shown already so we rather went to see Enchanted instead. It was sooo cute! The movie itself tells you that even reality couldn't ruin a good fairy tale story. I couldn't help singing with Princess Giselle and oogle my eyes out by Dr. McDreamy himself, Patrick Dempsey, as Robert in the story. Plus, Prince Edward, James Marsden, played the third wheel again. Sad...

After the movie, went to SMX to look at the Lifestyle Network Bazaar. We were so dumbfounded when we got there. Apparently, the Bazaar is something for the popular and rich people. Although it was nice, and found really interesting stuff, we shouldve gone to World Trade Bazaar instead. My Gawd.

********************************

As for yesterday, I finally finished Seasons 1 and 2 of Grey's Anatomy. Am currently into the Third Season of the series. Had my Sunday fix with Meredith, Cristina, Izzie, George, Alex, McDreamy, McSteamy and McVet. And I am so Mchappy and Mcwanting to Mcspend my Mctime with McThem again. So Mcfabulous! hehehehehe.

Bum Bum Bum. Cant wait for the long weekend. Gotta go. MMMMMMMcMuah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments