Love You Love You...

The CCD Team will have a dinner tonight. Yay! Its been too long since we had a get-together. And since it is Nix's last day in the company at Tuesday, this is our chance to be together before she re-takes her board exams. huhuhu. So sad to think that one friend will leave again.

...We will miss you gurl!

Hopefully, she'll be back again after she has passed her test with uber flying colors! hehehe.

**********************

Anyway, we were pressured this morning with the deadline to the publishing company. Pardon the spiteful words to Estrada's freedom. Its just that I feel cheated again. Or the country. Whatever.

So this morning, Hon asked me to download this particular song, Hate to Love You by Rihanna and Neyo from his sharing folder. But since I was too busy, I just hooked it up to my phone so I could listen to it during lunch. Sai said it was one of her favorite songs. I was so touched by the message and because Hon said it is his song for me. Awww. (^_^) BTW, this is my favorite line:

One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me
And your kiss won’t make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you’ll probably always have a spell on me..

You know why? See Hon Hon has this way of always making me melt everytime were together. Even his touch affect me THAT MUCH. I absolutely have no idea why. So sweet and I lurve him so much. I just hope he'd give up and spill the surprise he's been hiding from me. I know he couldn't live without telling. Hahaha!

**************************

Its gonna be a super long weekend (and weekday) this and next week. And I have made my vacation all planned up. :D

Saturday will be an all-me day. Meaning I will be bumming around the house, watch dvds, and absolutely do nothing. Yay! Sunday will be clean-up day since my stuffs caught all the dusts during the renovation of our house. But I am not complaining since my room will nearly finish and my books will be all in place after that. And I have to clean my babies since they have been infested speckles for so many months already. On Monday, I will be going to Hon's place since sister will be having a Halloween Party and Trick or Treat for the kids. Lastly, on All Saints Day, we will be going to North Cemetery to visit my Grandma and Grandpa's resting place.

So there, I am so looking forward to it. Gotta go now. Muah! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments