The Cause of Heavy Rain pour, Hearthrobs and Stuffages...

She made the rain possible. >>>

Haay Hannah, we might get sued because of you. hehehe. Kidding, this is one of my babies, Hannah. Apparently, the typhoon through the weekend has the same name as hers.

Anyhow, had Dad's Party last night at Nova. Went to SM Fairview first then told my mom that he wanted a flat screen boob tube for his birthday. Unfair, because my mother agreed. Well, hopefully, we'd benefit from it too. hahaha.

*******************************

When we got home from Nova, saw Sam Milby and Piolo Pascual's "Heartthrobs" concert at Channel 2. Hence, when I woke up this morning, I knew that I dreamt of Sam again. I don't know why he keeps on popping in my dreams. Its the second time already..but I'm not really complaining. *winks*

Anyhow, its 85 days before Christmas. Ninya and Iye have already been doing a countdown, that is why I am counting too. Now my only problem is how could I have the time and the effort to shop for Christmas gifts? And for the heck of it, Hon and I would start early since we don't really want to mingle with the Christmas rushers and experience the stressful moments like we had last year.

I have to go now. I'm so sleepy. muah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments