See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil.

I think I just did.

I wish I didn't, but I did.

Anyway, I wanna shrug the idea because it wouldn't do me any good. So small world when you're at the net. Super small world. But I don't want that to get to me. I have a career to maintain, a business to run and a REAL life. You know, the one that doesn't have any pretensions and imaginary ideas about whats good or not. hahaha.

As Camz said, "ang wrinkles"... hehehe So I don't want to make a huge deal about it.

JUST PLEASE! Go on and live your own life, PWEDE?!? Hindi tayo magka-shadow, petite ako, hindi refrigerator!

*****************************

So anyhow, the days seems so fast. Its gonna be October next week and the speaker I was trying to contact is still unavailable. The Representative, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any idea about her whereabouts. My head is gonna split soon. I need her for my our Wellness Program or else, I wouldn't be able to finish my damn PA. I am def. pressured.

Hopefully, well have a Plan B. I really do pray.

********************

Gotta go. I can't believe I had a short post this day. Might be because I feel that keeping my mouth shut is the best thing to do for now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments