Quality Time and All...


Went to spend the whole day with Hon and his family at their house. The day was so tiring considering that we have to take care of his niece and nephew, but the trip was definitely worth it. Lets just say the time when Sophia has been calling me "tita" was definitely cool. :D And the fact that I was accepted at his house was way cooler than being superior and all.

So anyhow, we had the "That 70's Show" marathon today. Since we have completed all seasons, we decided to watch it all afternoon. I so loved Donna's character. She was so nice but a rebel at the same time. Smart but definitely sassy. So inspiring. hehehe.

*************************

Mom and Dad are going to Iloilo for a vacation this Tuesday. I AM SO ENVIOUS!!! I am definitely green with envy. I wish I could also come but as if the office could like, allow me to take a leave for five days right? haha. Like THAT would happen. Hence, I would be stuck at the house with my weird grandma and a little loony brother. No, I'm not complaining at all.

Okay, so maybe I would have them bring me Pinasugbo or Merengue. Or Barquillos. So I definitely need to cut on my sweets too, or I would be diabetic in a few years. Wala lang, these days, ive been munching on chocolates like on a daily basis. I know, but I couldn't really help it. I mean, what are the odds of having too much in the house? The perks of having a dad who has been overseas for months and coming home after his contract. hahaha. :D

****************************

Overall, this day might be a little weird, but it is special for me. Not to mention that he was proud of me and all. But to think of it naman, i never had a boyfriend who got ashamed at me or something. Its just that this is different for me. And uber coolness.

Have to sleep to catch the earliest ride possible. I hope I could. Nytienight.

Post a Comment

0 Comments