I hope that rainy days would soon be over

I have experienced a terrible storm in my heart. Though I am not sure what will happen or everything will be back to way it used to be, I feel a little relieved that whatever occurrences during the past days will soon be over. Clearly, everything will be in a different order and the feelings might not be the same anymore. And hopefully, I could find the path towards healing and forgiveness.

..That is, if everything I'm trying to believe is true, and that the person whom I depend on sincerely means what he say or do.

*****************************
I saw this one drug at Yahoo that could erase a bad memory when taken. I would want to go there (Harvard) to maybe apply as a guinea pig of some sort. Its just that recent events and some parts of my life could help to be forgotten. Really.

Remember "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? I think it is similar to that. Although the drug is still in the works. I don't know. But for now, its the only reason to escape pain. Or something like that.

Maybe someday, things will be better. I hope.. And I continue to. For God gives you pain, and wholeheartedly accept it for the sole reason that it makes you stronger and believe that everything has its purpose.

Post a Comment

0 Comments