Countdown to our Harry Potter Screening

I feel as if I couldn't sleep tonight. Or wake up earlier than I used to. I don't know. I'm just so psyched to watch Book 5 since we were like talking about the movie since we were in college. You see after reading book 5, Brenti and I had discussions on how they would execute the fight scenes and all. And I'm crossing my fingers that I wouldn't be disappointed.

Well, I'm about to find that out tomorrow. hahaha. :D

******************************
Ive seen a guy this morning with an ICAM uniform. Meaning, he is in his high school. Just that I haven't been to my Alma Mater for so long that I forgot that they already have male students. MY EXCLUSIVE school has lost its touch. Oh well, I miss the all-girl combination. Really. No matter how many girl-turned-boys or something are there, I miss how everyone is comfortable with one another, knowing that no one could like bully them or something.

On the way to work, I've seen the UST Main Bldg., passing Bambang via LRT. Anyhow, I could imagine Maam Cabral announcing "The Pontifical, Royal and Catholic University of the Philippines, UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS!!" Well, I would definitely come celebrate on the 400th year. 2011 here I come. hehehe. Or maybe I just missed going to school, and the fun of it.

************************************
I'm so busy lately. I don't know how I'm gonna do things at the same time. I'm also beginning to lack time with Hon hon. I don't know how I'm gonna make up to him na. He says he understands and we couldn't do anything about it anyway, but it seems that our absences makes us grow farther. I hope not. Love you muah!

Rain's pouring hard today. I just wish we could get home somehow. Happy Friday the 13th everyone.

Post a Comment

0 Comments