Mean Girl

.. I couldn't believe that (adult) bullies still exist.

Here goes:

I am currently not in good terms with an [idontgiveadamn] manager from the other department. First of all, I was very upset that she didn't even value the things that we've shown her from the start. And second, I was mad at this another staff because he didn't even explained why this incident happened.

It feels sad that everything has to be different. And my cheerful ways have to lessen and all. All in one day. All in this not-so-great June month. A few more days and I have to face another month.
***************

But the yay part of this season is when EVP and GM wants to let me handle the newsletter. Higher pay, but then, it would be a big responsibility for me. Aside from being the youngest (or something) employee, my experience in handling a full-length, corporate newsletter isn't that vague for the moment. My boss has already asked me if I would want to take the EIC position. So right now, I am pressured and confused at the same time. But still, it is indefinite at the moment. But maybe, I don't know.

Tomorrow will be the 22nd Anniversary of the company. As of this time, there are gazillions of balloons at the lobby. I heard that there would be a feast or some sort. Then on Monday is a free day because of Pasig Day! hehe. coolness. :D

Will be at Tiendesitas tomorrow. Am so excited. At least, at the last day of the month, I became a bit happy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments