Ten Love Months


Its been ten months since Hon went back to me again. And I couldn't get any happier. Because now, these ten months have been really good, with more fights but getting sweeter in the end, and have gone through a lot of trials already. That sometimes, either one of us would want to give up or cry then and there.

But of course, there are lots of happy times, when we just laugh around or go food tripping or shopping or going to new places and all. It was ten times fun especially when you're with someone who never fails to sweep you off your feet and make you believe that you are the prettiest lady alive.

I have to be thankful that I got lucky this time.

That whenever I try to give up, you're the person I always end up with. If my tears wouldn't stop flowing, you just don't wipe them up, you hold me and make me stop crying. Whenever we fight, we know that we are hurting each other but after that, you would hug me and everything heals immediately.

I just thank my lucky stars for giving you to me. I love you so much! And thank you for the wonderful ten months of my life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments