Reunion and new celebrations

So I miss blogging...hahahaha

Started my second job and my technically "first corporate job" last Monday. Now I'm a Communications Assistant at Fortune Care. The whole job is great but I'm afraid I'm always stuck at traffic whereas I couldn't do anything but mumble about how long would it take me to actually be there. So I made a resolution to get up as early as possible. And that's something I haven't done for a very long time.

Anyhoo, my first project is to update the company's website. Kamusta naman yun diba? Mam Kit said I should treat it like a project in school, not that I'm afraid to tell her that we usually have a team in school. But I'm not complaining, because this will prove my position and probably and early regularization or something to lift my probationary status. Dream on Ria.

*********************
Last Friday night, we went back to relive our elementary days. Met up with friends Ninya, Sason, Iye, Camille and Michael. It was fun considering we havent seen each other for years. Well, so much has changed. Si Sason may family na and all. Though I'm not seeing myself having one yet, I'm happy with what the wind has brought us.

SO much for my comeback post. I promise to update when I have the chance. nytnyt! muah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments