E-book galore!

E-book galore!

I have loads to do, but haven't (yet) started. I feel as if I'm only accustomed to counting the things I do, but when time comes that I have to face them all, I get lazy or sleepy doing them. My friends already told me not to slack off since this isn't the best time to do so.

Been trying to finish "Memoirs of a Geisha"though I haven't done reading "By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept". The e-book just excites me since were planning to watch Zhang Ziyi play the role of Chiyo. And I'm already on the 200th page. YAY!

*******************
I'm not political but since pur country's on the STATE OF EMERGENCY, might as well say my mind's view.

---I always liked President Arroyo, until this morning. Napaka-chaotic, I woke up feeling sorry for everything that's been happening. If it's really necessary for her to step down, why can't she just give up her position? But anyway, there's no one suitable for it either. And that sucks even more.

...mapatiwakal na lang kaya tayo lahat? yay!

*****************

Jowk lang. everyone knows I'm up for peace and order. I just wish this country has more of that.

********************
My mom and dad, together with some friends went to Baguio tonght to witness the Panagbenga Festival. Ang daya talaga! I've been wishing to return and watch it too, but since time doesn't permit me to have a vacation, I really can't be bitter about it.

PAG NAKA-GRADUATE AKO, MAGBO-BORACAY AKO! OR BETTER YET, GUIMARAS ISLAND ULET! BWAHAHAHA

************************
Have to go. blah

Post a Comment

0 Comments