And I Thought Thesis Was The End of Me...

And I Thought Thesis Was The End of Me...

I always thought that doing our thesis was the most exhilirating stuff we did. Well, it did force me to have pressure attacks but then, doing it was basically fun at the same time considering that our research is about blogs and we are pro-blogs. But then, this week happened.

The State of Emergency isn't over yet. We had 4 days of hiatus. I was forced to feel that rest but then I wanted to continue it. Now I'm not interested to do my paperwork because I'm not driven to the things that i have to do anymore. I tried reading Memoirs of a Geisha and stuck my nose to the computer to download stuffs needed for a project. But then, I haven't started the project since I don't have some materials with me and my mind has difficulties functioning.

Good thing I haven't had a nervous breakdown yet.

My Xzeno friends are planning to go to Enchanted Kingdom before graduation. I kinda said yes although I haven't consulted with my mom yet. But I'm hesitant since they're planning to do it before our graduation. And believe me when I say I am that superstitious. Or let's just put it in a context that I'm really trying to be safe so my years of slaving in school wouldn't go down the drain. You know, i wanna graduate, get a job, get married, have kids, etcetera etcetera. i just don't wanna gamble on something that's a 50-50 percent thing. (although I know that my ultimate crushie would probably be there.)

***********************
One week and then were off to go. Time flies that fast. I just wish that by April or June, I could already snag a job, then and there. I just wanna apply my craft to a job that suits my course. And not be a telephone/customer service assistant. I wanna make a difference in writing and especially doing that passion to create bigger things. You know what I mean.

Gotta go make better things happen. Yay! Peace Out!

Post a Comment

0 Comments