not yet..

and eventually, im not over it yet..

************************************
i cant believe im saying this..

ive been stupid to myself and to my friends..

i failed to let them see the real me..

nyahaha..joke lang, namimiss ko lang kayong lahat..

************************************

but really, the past occurences was so weird to explain.. its as if the world is ganging up on me..but then, i couldnt let it swallow me whole.. i have to fight for my sanity..

watched WAR OF THE WORLDS last night..sorry loser, kagabi lang po because i have this report regarding the movie and a radio show in 1930's..i mean, how could the people be so naive? i guess yan ang epekto ng media sa people..wow! i could also rule the universe..but nah, im not planning on that.. im not usualy submissive but i cant take over the world..not for now..

and also watched MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER.. shempre, feel good movie ulit..para naman tumawa ko ng sobra.. though im not, i mean, i refuse to cry for now, i guess, ill be alright.. tough nga ako sabi ni bubut..

gotta go meet our thesis adviser for now..i cant believe i went to netopia para mag-internet..oo kuripot ako, ayoko talaga dito pero i have to pour my sentiments here..

ciao...

Post a Comment

0 Comments